RaisingSails is looking for a Project Manager who will take on the coordination and management of key client projects with the goal of delivering every project on time, within budget, and within scope.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Communicate with clients assessing needs, giving project updates and reports
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Monitor project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven working experience in project management and/or customer relationships
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in web technologies and social media
- Solid organizational skills including attention-to-detail and multi-tasking skills
If you think you have what it takes to work in our fun and fast-paced environment contact us quickly and get in on the ground floor of our game-changing start-up. This opportunity won’t be around for long!
Please send resumes by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.